maanantai 29. toukokuuta 2017

Memories about Tanzania


My period in Tanzania is over - and I came back home to Finland with so many memories...I'd like to share some of them with you. Just be patient and wait, I'll write here and add some more pictures but it'll take some time; last week I was still doing my latest studies and this week I'm preparing the party to my my doughter and to my son - they are both graduating from the college. And it will be my own graduation, too - I can call me as a vocational teacher! Remember, it's different here in Finland than in some other countries: even you already have a degree, you have to get another to be a "proper" teacher in the vocational school. Here it takes about three years to get a profession from the vocational school, in some countries you just take courses...

I'm missing Tanzania some much I'd never had believed it beforehand...You may ask why and what's that I'm missing. There are many things that made my time in Tanzania so precious: people there, climate, scenery...I loved teaching there, I loved to get to know different people and their culture, the way they were living there. I met so many people who were doing so much good without resources enough.

I had the opportunity to meet people you'd never be able to meet as a tourist. Of course I went to a safari as a tourist and had great time there. That was not the point there to me. I'll tell you more after a time!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti