sunnuntai 2. huhtikuuta 2017

Olen Tansaniassa

Opetusharjoitteluni Tansaniassa on alkanut! Tai olen siis perilla mutta harjoittelu ei ole viela alkanut, muutama paiva orientaatiota ensin. Ja tassa koneessa ei ole suomalaisia aakkosia...Ajattelin, etta mikali jaksan, kirjoitan blogiani harjoittelun ajan englanniksi

My intership in Tansania has now begun. Or in fact I haven't been in my working place yet, these first days it's orientation so have nothing to do. It feels kind of weird to have your meals made and your room tidied for you. There are some local people working here doing the meals, cleaning and there is also a driver here.

I'd love to go to my working place by bike but I'm not sure I schould do that: yesterday we were biking and it was scary - the traffic is awful. And it's so hot I don't think I'd be able to walk..but we"ll see.

Next time I'll write after having started my work!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti